Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mental Masturbation

Mika -- Grace Kelly

This boy (I say boy in the loosest form of the word) is being touted as England’s new Freddie Mercury, which is great because I just love me some Freddie, and shiny white jumpsuits notwithstanding, I think Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the best songs in the world. For some reason though, he also reminds me of a commercial, poppy version of Rufus Wainwright and this song is, in my view, queerly amazing (or amazingly queer, depending).


Anyway, as I am trying to put off actually doing work, I thought I’d just give it a plug because like it, or not, that is some catchy shit and I’m holding out hope that if they’ve finally let him onto MTV, Rufus can’t be far behind.


Also, is it wrong that I actually think the music video is cute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home