Monday, March 26, 2007

Aww, Shucks!

This evening, recalling what Chaitra said the other night about her boyfriend having no qualms about leaving her for Jessica Alba (and not surprisingly, vice-versa), I brought it up with Do, listing a svelte starlet that I thought might succeed in winning the affections of my better half. Without giving it a second thought, Do burst out into a tirade as only the best of friends can:


D says:
HELOOOOOO

D says:
r u crazy
she’s not pretty lor

D says:
she looks like, how manly!~

D says:
compared wit ur curves, she looks like a road lamp can

D says:
she is FLAT n MANLY

D says:
no competition for u, woman!


Girl says:
Awww!!! Dodo!!!

Girl says:
You are so sweet!

Girl says:
You're the sweetest friend ever

Girl says:
I’m SO touched!

Girl says:
No lah… She’s quite pretty.

Girl says:
But thank you for calling her a road lamp.. you’ve made my day!

D says:
hey woman

D says:
i didnt say tt to make ya day

D says:
i mean it!

D says:
well... i suppose she is pretty in a manly way

D says:
Hahahhaha

D says:
come on! no worries, if u ask me to choose, it will be YOU, ANYday!

D says:
=)



She went on to say in no uncertain terms that if myself and said starlet were to face off in a round of celebrity deathmatch (quite hard, considering that I’m not a celebrity) I would, quote unquote, “kick the living shit out of her”. Now we all know that’s probably not true, even if did I have a substantial amount of fat and muscle behind my plasticine-y left hook, but I was so well chuffed I almost got choked up for a second there.

This girl has been one of my BFFs since our junior college days (also happens to be just my type) and never fails to bowl me over and cheer me up all in the same breath and well, that’s hot.

The truth of the matter is, tactful reassurance or bold words of truth, I honestly have the best friends in the whole, wide world. Ever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home