Sunday, July 23, 2006

Becca's Orders

Ms Reb misses me (or so I flatter myself) and so tagged me with this little task:

Rule 1: List 5 weird or random things about myself.

Considering I already have weird things about me listed down in great detail, I guess I’ll just go with random things about me (although I have a feeling they’re going to turn out to be pretty weird anyway!).

1) I am an earring freak. I LOVE earrings and I have tons of earrings bought and made from all over the world. In fact, I’m so earring crazy that I pierced my third earhole for the express purpose of wearing more earrings and I had to start keeping an earring inventory to keep track of the 50 pairs or so that I currently own. Amongst them are a silver pair that read “Baby”, a brown pair made of feathers and beads, 3 pairs made by my mother and a gorgeous pair of small hoops with real diamonds in them from M. Considering that I only pierced me ears about 2 years ago, that’s not a collection to sniff at!

2) I have been to a Paul McCartney concert and seen him “live” at such close range that I could have thrown a stone at his head and sent him to join John and George. I don’t suppose this is a very impressive fact for many people. All I can say is, the Beatles wrote a ga-gerbillion amazing songs and are my favourite band in the world for all-time. Now that’s some serious allegation right there. So you’ll understand how this experience was practically a holy one for me. I had an unbelievable time and despite him not being my favourite Beatle, I will never, ever go to a better concert, short of the four of them getting back together and re-enacting Rooftop Sessions.

3) I am neither a tea nor coffee person but like both in equal measure provided they are relatively milky, not too sweet and aren’t made with the noxious instant stuff that tastes like it’s going to put hair on your chest.

4) When I was younger I created an impromptu rain dance that caused huge storms to happen when I did it. Coincidence or not, it actually brought rain pouring down on three occasions in nothing less than torrential quantities. Needless to say, I don’t dance it anymore for greater good of all mankind.

5) I am initially shyest in front of the people I like the most.


Rule 2: 5 people I want to do this:
(If they even read this!)

1) Fongster!
2) Miea
3) My brother
4) Sera
5) Beck
6) Priya
7) Wen Yi
8) M

I know it says 5, but I’m a rule breaker, baby!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:O Is that a lie I just read?! I distinctly remember seeing a raindance less than a year ago!

12:27 am  
Blogger Girl said...

>>> No it wasn't! It was merely a demonstration of what the rain dance may have been like, were it still in operation. If I had really danced it, not even Noah's Ark would be afloat now! >>>

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home