Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hard Day's Night

Dear Ms. Fong,

I regret to inform you that I am appalled at the state of affairs that our friendship is currently in. What was meant to be a dignified tea-sipping, scone eating lunch swiftly degenerated into a bawdy food fest filled with risque discussion upon your arrival.

While I believe conversation to be an integral part of any relationship, it is rather inappropriate that such topics as humping dogs, bitchy girls and sex should take centrestage in polite company. Worse, I finally realised that our friendship had taken a bad turn when, over the course of photo-taking you adopted such an other-worldly expression that I, not to be outshone, had to attempt to compete by throwing in my “three-fold tongue”.

If in future you attempt to stoop to such disgraceful levels, I will be forced to pull out all the stops and make the dreaded “pig-snout with crossed-eyes” face. You stand warned.

Finally, I will remind you for the last time that I fully expect the famed “Manuel the Butt-shaker” to be present at our subsequent meeting such that we will be suitably entertained during our tete-a-tete.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Yours Sincerely,

Me

PS: BABE! That was fun! Let’s do it again!




And today, lunch with the old gang was the order of the afternoon, a highly entertaining affair whose madcap essence can only be truly expressed through visual dialogue.

Behold!



Suffice to say, I had a wonderful time that was a laugh a line, and love you girls to bits!

Saturday, ho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home