Thursday, April 27, 2006

All Things Said and Done...

Her: “But he gave you an F!”

Me: “Yep.”

Her: “What did you get overall in the end?”

Me: “B+”

Her: “That’s insane. From an F to a B+?! How do you do that?”

Me: “I don’t know! It’s almost as if I was sleeping with him.”

Her: “Wait a minute, you don’t mean to say you were actually…”

Me: “Puh-leese. If I was sleeping with him, I would’ve gotten an A.”

Her: (one eyebrow raised) “You REALLY think you deserve an A in bed?”

Me: “Oh, no. But if I did sleep with him, he’d sure as hell better give me one anyway.”

Erm… it’s really not like I would actually sleep with my professor! I’m just saying. If you’re going to do something that drastic, you might as well make sure you... uh... get your money’s worth, if you get my drift.

You know it’s true.

Number of exams tomorrow: 2
Number of exams I’m completely unprepared for: 2
Number of exams I will thus do badly for having no time left to sleep with the professor because one of them is too old and one of them is a woman anyway: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home