Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What Bex Wants, Bex Gets

TAG ONE


List out your top 5 birthday presents that you wish for: (mine are in no particular order!)

1) A really super cute leather carry-all
2) A kiss from Paul McCartney/ Johnny Depp/ Dominic Cooper/ Rufus Wainwright –I mean, whoever. I’m not fussy, you know.
3) To have a reunion with all my closest friends
4) The freedom to do whatever I want
5) Happiness for M

Answer the following questions:

1. Who tagged you?
Becky!

2. Your relationship with him/her?
I’m her kick-ass sidekick and partner-in-crime! We’re also in a very committed relation-friend-ship that’s long distance right now. I have no doubt that we will one day be reunited, though!

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Beck is really smart, she’s adventurous, fun-loving, responsible and always stands up for what she believes in without being offensive about it.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Being honest with me one night in my room a long time ago and telling me the true story behind the “Roofwalkers” script.

5.The most memorable words he/she had said to you?
“Don’t take it personally” when we were talking about our various parental problems. It really helped me get some perspective on whether or not I was in fault in my relationship with my parents. OH! And also, “Should we clean it up? *gives me uncertain look* We should clean it up right?”

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
Hmmm… try out that thing that we saw on that website *nudge nudge wink wink*.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
I don’t know… be a bit less OCD?

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Send her devious anonymous emails that are so freakishly long and convoluted that she has to spend each day deciphering them and seeing spots long afterwards! And try to talk Phizz into doing the same!

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
She decided to dismantle the Ponky De la Rue and Pepper DeLauney association!

10. The thing you desire most to do for him/her now is?
Take away her stress and provide her with a place where she can go to be calm and relaxed.

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
For some reason, maybe because Beck has always been older and more mature than me, I always believe that she’s a perfect person… a real rock who I turn to whenever I’m in need of advice and someone to talk to because to me she’s so steady and calm and unflappable!

12. How do you think people around you feel about you?
Eh? Alamak… all these questions about Becky and then suddenly one question about me? Sneaky, eh? I think mainly I talk too much! So people either get freaked out or develop sudden, raging headaches.

13. The characteristic you most love about yourself?
I can laugh in almost any bad situation and maintain some kind of humour.

14. On the contrary, the characteristic you hate about yourself the most is?
I procrastinate on an almost inhuman level. And I'm really selfish.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Less emotional and way more driven! And nicer. Always nicer.

16. Pass this quiz on to 5 people:
Anyone and everyone who wants to do it, especially if they haven’t done it yet!


TAG TWO

The Dumb Test - For every "yes" give yourself a point!
[x] Has gum fallen out of your mouth when you were talking?
[x] Has gum fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking?
[ ] Have you have run into a glass/screen door?
[ ] Have you jumped/fallen out of a moving vehicle?
[x] Did you think of something funny and laughed, and then had people give you weird looks?

[x] Have you run into a tree/bush?
[ ] Do you think it is possible to lick your elbow?
[ ] Did you just try to lick your elbow?
[ ] You did not know that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm? [ ] Did you just sing them?

[x] Have you tripped on your own shoelace and fallen?
[x] Have you have choked on your own spit?
[ ] Have you seen the Matrix and still don't get it?
[ ] Have you never seen the Matrix?
[ ] Do you type only with two fingers?

[x] Have you accidentally caught something on fire?
[ ] Have you tried to drink out of a straw, but it came out of your nose or eyes?
[x ] Have you caught yourself drooling?
[x] Have you fallen asleep in class?
[ ] If someone says "fart", "penis" or "vagina" you laugh?

[ ] Have you ever just stopped thinking?
[x] Have you told a story and forgot what you were talking about?
[ ] Do people often shake their heads and walk away from you?
[ ] Are you often told to use your "inside voice"?
[ ] Do you use your fingers to do simple math?

[x] Have you have eaten a bug?
[ ] Are you taking this test when you should be doing something more important? E.g. assignments
[x] Have you put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realise it?
[x] Have you looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand or on your head?
[ ] Do you break a lot of things?

[ ] Do your friends know not to use big words around you?
[x] Do you tilt your head when you're confused?
[x] Have you fallen out off your chair before?
[x]When you're laying in bed, do you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling?
[x] Do you use the word "umm" many times a day?

Total = 17

The Verdict:
- 18 And Above = Stoopid
- 18 And Below = Not Stoopid

Final result: Whoa. I need to sit down! I’m not STOOPID??? For real? You have no idea how close to impending disaster we were there… actually, maybe I counted something wrongly. And if I did, I’m not about to go back and check!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the side-kick!! I am the Ron-Stoppable to all your almighty Kim-Possible-ness...well, without the dating stuff...That's where M comes in.

6:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vaaahahaha...Just as the memory of it was fading, you brought it back in Technicolour with "we should clean it up". You just HAD to, didn't you??

But otherwise, *big hug*. To long-distance-relation-friend-ships! woot!

6:33 pm  
Blogger Girl said...

:O Did Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable date?! Was this not supposed to be a PG-13 show?! AND! What do you mean the memory of it was fading? It can never fade! I'll make sure to constantly remind you of that! HAHAHAHAHA!

9:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they are dating...Kimmy not only has a new v.cool battle suit (white with light blue strips) but she even has a brand new car (outfitted for battle purposes, I believe)...And that's the scoop.

8:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home