Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's Only Me

I'm exhausted. I am challenged. I'm pretty much fucked.

I'm wearing light grey socks with dark grey clovers printed on them.

I cannot find the charger for my phone though I'm sure, in typical fashion, it'll turn up when I neither need nor expect it.

I hate the word "panties" though calling them "knickers" really does it for me.

My knickers today are dark blue.

My youngest brother just turned 19.

When I put my hair back in a claw, I look, apparently, like Sarah Palin. What this says about my intellect, I'm not really sure.

Cappucinos in the morning make me far less lactose intolerant than skinny lattes. Also, the lashing of chocolate powder on the top makes me feel as if I'm having a slightly more decadent dessert.

I cannot get Bradley Whitford off my mind.

I have two long roads to walk and I can only walk them alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home