Saturday, October 25, 2008

Always A Reason To Laugh

D: "...So the Singaporean version of Helen Keller, she actually had a husband and everything. But later he died so it was quite sad."

Me: "Oh? (pregnant pause) How long was it before..... I can't say it! (trails off and starts laughing)"

D: "What?! Oh my god, that's mean."

Me: "I know! But you're laughing too!"

D: (still laughing) "I can't believe you were going to say that!"

Me: "Hey, you knew what the end of the sentence was going to be, so you're just as bad as me."

___________________________________


"Girl says: you and my brother are further up brokeback mountain than you think

han says: you dont even know...we WERE the inspiration for that movie

han says: they had to lessen the impact of the movie because ours was too graphic

han says: hahahhahahah

Girl says: You don't say... good thing they got Jake Gyllenhal and Heath Ledger to sign on...
I don't think I could've stomached yours on the big screen

Girl says: Not that the privates would have taken up much space

han says: thats what everyone thought

han says: until they realised they had to use the wide lens shot

han says: from 100 meters away

Girl says: to accomodate both your paunches, no?

Girl says: don't worry, that secret's safe with me

han says: only your brother

han says: in fact...everytime the director said "cut", he responded with " the cheesecake "

Girl says: and you couldn't say anything because your mouth was too full?

Girl says: what director was willing to sit through THAT, by the way??

Girl says: I worry that someone is going around out there, blinded

han says: we had provided the entire crew with glasses which blurred their vision

Girl says: thank god for small mercies

Girl says: i only hope you burned the tape

Girl says: oh you should totally send it to North Korea

han says: we have

han says: thats why they've decided to commit to ending their nuclear program"

HAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home